Most business owners or managers we meet feel that they have to take on the world, be experts at everything, and do it all themselves.
Have the words, “If I need something done right, I’ve got to do it myself!” ever come out of your mouth?
Raise your hand if you…
- Have tried to create your own website
- Get distracted easily by new projects
- Do all your own advertising
- Keep your own books
- File your own business taxes
- Manage your own staff
- Keep up your social media presence
- Empty your own trash cans
- Keep up with your clients
- Insist on being at the business every day
- Make goals but find it hard to follow through on them
If we had to guess, you probably haven’t had many positive results in spinning all these plates at once. You probably realize that you’re doing too many things, (and not doing any of them with excellence), but you have no idea who would do it better and how you’d pay them. Maybe you’re physically and mentally exhausted but your independence or low budget has hindered you from outsourcing before now.
You’ve done the best that you can do with the knowledge that you have, but sometimes you just need an outside perspective. It’s like giving yourself a makeover.
Spinning Your Wheels
Hey, we get it. We’re business owners too. We’ve all had to wear a lot of hats in our lives.
But when was the last time you took a day off? Or took an entire day to strategize about ways to grow revenue in your business? Or took a vacation without checking in on your staff?
Heck, when is the last time you really enjoyed doing the service that you offer (the reason you got into business in the first place)?
You don’t have to do it alone
Nobody starts their own business so they can be burned out, frustrated, and stretched too thin.
Maybe the thought of growing your business is out of the question because you think you’d have to work more. But listen, we can show you that by strategically investing in your business’ success, you’d actually make more revenue, savor your life more, work less, enjoy running your business, and create a legacy for your business and your family.
And here’s how:
- You don’t have to be everything to everybody anymore.
- You don’t have to do it all—and you’re not alone.
- You have a team that’s got your back.
We’ve Got You!
My business-owner friend, please listen. It’s time to stop spinning your wheels doing what you don’t like to do and start delegating.
It’s time to loosen your grip on having to do everything yourself, and trust us when we say that we care about you and your business. We’ve got you!
We, at GrowFly, only do what we have mastered and love to do. And we’ve found freedom and joy in this new way of living and working.
We want to show you what life is like when you start living in your passion and purpose. We promise, with an open mind, it’s possible.
Are You Ready?
I want to work fewer hours so I have the time to do the things I love.
I’m tired of trying to do everything myself.
I want to commit to strategically investing in solutions that will grow my business.
Meet some of our favorite people to work with…
- Great at visionary, innovative idea-generating activities, but lacks follow through
- Extremely intelligent, very energetic, and detail oriented witty their business, but isn’t sure how to market it
- Passionate and creative, and just wants to focus on their business or product
- Doesn’t want to waste time on learning marketing
- Sometimes gets distracted with new ideas or business and needs guidance on strategy where to focus
- Interested in taking creative risks, and often a hybrid of right and left brained
- Confused by the overwhelming amount of technology
- Frustrated with how much work there is to do, leaving no time for herself
- Very talented in her business, but stinks at marketing it well
- Feelings of low confidence in herself and the future of her business
- Tired of being taken advantage of, burned out, and skeptical
- Needing help but not sure where to turn, what would work, and what to ask for
- The feeling that her business would fall apart if she took time off
- Enjoys his leadership role in a corporate environment and needs a great ROI on any external investments
- Doesn’t want to hire 20+ employees and would rather contract with a company to solve problems on an as needed basis
- Needs to stay within corporate regulations and requirements and desires fairly conservative creativity
- Left brained, mostly analytical, and prefers to delegate and manage versus figuring out the problem themselves